Monday, December 1, 2008

Totally Worth It

Things I have experienced in the last year:

  • 4 months of nausea and vomiting
  • 4 months of uncomfortable sleeping
  • backaches
  • leg pains
  • headaches
  • stretch marks
  • little feet kicking my ribs
  • the pain of labor and delivery
  • tearing and stitches
  • afterpains
  • weak abdominal muscles
  • being emotional
  • digestive problems
  • being urinated on
  • loss of hair
  • sleepless nights
  • thrush
  • mastitis
  • going through 4 diapers in 10 minutes
  • more sleepless nights
The reason it is all 100% worth it:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is all worth it, huh? Sounds like your break was well deserved! Glad Hayden got back in his normal routine, what a relief.

Rory and Melissa Peterson said...

Yep! Those little smiles sure are worth it!! It was good to see you guys!

Tina Braegger said...

awwww isn't he just the cutest little guy ever!? What a great picture! It is pretty reassuring to me to know that labor will be worth it. Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Andersen said...

The things you go through for such a sweet little guy. I love being a mom though. I'm glad you guys could spend time with family. I love getting together and visiting with the family I don't get to see a lot.

Kari said...

Your so right, it is worth it! Their cute smiles and just wait until their personalities starts developing more and more. They make you laugh and makes it all worth it!

Lindsay said...

What a sweet post Jen! He is so cute and he's getting so big so quickly! I can't believe I haven't met him yet, I'm a terrible friend. As soon as I am not sick anymore I'm coming over. And you're right, it is all worth it in the end :)