Hayden and I were both sick a couple of weeks before Christmas break. We had nasty colds, pink eye, and Hayden had an ear infection to top it off. We got better, and I was hoping for a break from being sick for a while. I got sick again during Christmas break with a flu virus, luckily the kind where you throw up once and then things start to get better. The first couple of days back from Christmas Hayden had a fever again, so we took him in to find out that he had another ear infection.
Hayden has been sick with a fever/cough/congestion since Thursday, we took him in yesterday and found out his ear infection never went away the second time, so we're on a new antibiotic to treat it. He also has a cold, which he has shared with me, so we're sickies together. Our noses hurt from having to be blown so much. This morning was the first time I took Hayden's temperature in 4 days that he didn't have a fever, so we're hoping the worst is over. Either way, I'm definitely DONE being sick this season!
Summertime
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment