Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Kindergarten "Love"

I have always thought that Hayden was the dreamiest little boy on the planet.  I'm his Mom, I am biased that way.  Apparently a few kindergarten girls agree with me.  A few weeks ago Hayden came home with his first "love note." 


 A couple of weeks later and he is coming home with piles like this almost daily:
At first it was just one girl, and then two, and now he gets notes from at least 4 different girls.  

I thought I had a couple of years before the girls caught on to his charm and good looks.  Sigh.

Back when I was in kindergarten we just chased the boys we thought were cute at recess, and we NEVER said we liked them, let alone put notes in their cubbies all. the. time. 

Not that I can blame them.  He is pretty dreamy.  I will take advantage of the years that his love notes and necklaces and kisses belong only to me.