Well today was my 20 week ultrasound, and yes we're having a boy! Dax had the most boyish grin I've seen on his face in a long time. It was a lot of fun, apart from the fact that Dax was late and that the gel got all over my clothes. :) I was called back two times before Dax got there, but they knew that I wanted him to be there so they graciously took other patients ahead of me. The ultrasound technician said everything looks great, which was a big relief. Technology just astounds me. I can't believe that someone outside my body can take a 3D picture of what is going on inside my body. We live in pretty amazing times. The technician also said he's measuring 5 days ahead of my due date, and he weighs nearly a pound! He kept sticking his feet out at us, it was so cute.

Here is a picture of the snow we got that I mentioned earlier. Luckily it melts off quickly here, because I was ready to pack my bags and head 2 hours south!

Apart from that we don't have a lot of news to share. My days right now consist of getting up, making Dax breakfast and lunch, seeing him out the door, studying all day, exercising (if I feel ambitious), and making dinner. I'm almost done with my New Testament class, which will be nice. I love studying the scriptures, but reading 20+ chapters a day isn't so fun, although I am learning some interesting things. I finally told Dax last night that until my internship starts I need some major quality conversation time with him when he gets home from work, because I don't say a word all day!

3 comments:
Congrats on the BOY!!!
How fun!! So glad that your little man looks healthy. Adult conversation is sometimes hard to come by, I guess once you have kids atleast you talk to somebody. I feel for you being home and not talking at all, soon enough that will all change:)
HOORAY! I sure love having a little boy, and I totally know what you mean about the daddy's being proud of their first son. That's exactly how Kenny was, telling everyone it was a boy and then being so proud! The last picture you still didn't look pregnant, are you showing any more now? Who is your new testament teacher? I also took that online the semester I had Tyler and I liked it a lot.
Post a Comment