Friday, June 20, 2008

Days Go By

There hasn't been any big new in our lives since our last post, but the days definitely go by quickly. Here are some of the things going on in our lives:

I am one test away from being done with my summer classes (besides my internship)! I can't take it until it opens though, so I won't officially be done until July, but it feels good to almost be done. I also read the first two books in the Twilight series over the past week! They are interesting, and I'm excited to read the third book. The first two books were only 7 dollars each at Sam's Club, so I splurged and bought them, but the third book is 14 dollars and I guess I'm just too much of a penny pincher to buy it right now. I'm on a waiting list at the library for Eclipse, so it might be awhile before I get it read.

I am also now 24 weeks pregnant. I woke up two mornings ago and let's just say I could see a big difference in myself. I have to keep telling myself that getting a belly while your pregnant is a good thing, and it would be bad if I wasn't getting bigger. I'm sure I'll get used to it though. I know this picture is a little blurry, but it's the best one I have of my baby bump.


Dax is plugging along on his internship. He's starting some new projects that he is excited about. He has also spent quite a bit of time jumping the blazer lately, because it stopped starting again. We didn't think it was the battery because we just got a new one in April, but after working on it the other day Dax thinks the battery just might be the problem. Every time we go to start the blazer it is completely dead, which means he jumps it in the morning before work and then asks someone to jump him at work so he can get back home. He hasn't complained about it yet though, and I'm grateful he's keeping a positive attitude about it. We'll see what they say at Napa when he tries to take it back and get a new battery. We're hoping that a new battery is all it will take to fix the problem.

Dax is also suddenly motivated to get up at 5:30 in the morning to work out. Every time he gets up I'm already awake and just toss and turn until it is time to make breakfast, so I should probably just get up with him and work out as well. However, I can't say I've been too excited to work out lately. My favorite work outs are getting harder and harder to do. However, the pool has been a nice way to get a little bit of exercise!

Other than that we've just been enjoying the nice weather. It has been in the high 80s lately and we love it!

3 comments:

Brian and Jennifer said...

Hopefully you get your vehicle figured out. That's frustrating. And your pregnant belly is so cute.

Mak Attack said...

I see no pregnant belly! Hope that doesn't hurt your feelings Jen, but I wouldn't be guessing your pregnant if I didn't already know. As far as the blazer, well "Charlie" (James's pick-up) breathed his last breath yesterday. Vard had to go rescue James in Eltopia, and there "Charlie" still lies. If it's not one project, it's another.

The Price Family said...

I can't find your baby bump! lol:) You look great.