Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cavity Free!

Dax and I went to the dentist today and we have no cavities! We've been putting off going to the dentist because we are poor and have no dental insurance, so it's been 2 years since we've been in to the dentist. The hygienists complimented us on our nice teeth, which is always nice. My hygienist told me that she can tell that I floss every day because of the condition that my gums and tissues are in. So don't lie to the hygienist when she asks you if you floss...because they can tell! The best news? I had 3 teeth in the front of my mouth (2 on the top, 1 on the bottom) that have felt rough for years, and I just thought it was something I had done wrong and that they were going to be that way for life. Come to find out...I had ortho-cement on my teeth, on there from when I had my braces 6 YEARS AGO! Apparently it is really hard to see because it looks just like teeth, but no other dentist has ever caught it before. I even asked the last dentist I went to about the roughness on my teeth, and he didn't even look at them, he just told me some lame reason why they might be that way. Anyway, they got it all off and now my teeth are all as slick and smooth as ever! I keep going over them with my tongue, it feels so good. That made my day!!!

2 comments:

Tina Braegger said...

hehe yay for you guys! I had 14 that I just had to get filled..the joys of being pregnant! haha.
So I need your address cuz I am going to have a baby shower and want to invite you so if you would give it to me that would be awesome! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the flossing thing! I try my darndest and I just hate doing it!!!!!1