Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One of Each

It's official, Baby #2 is a girl! I don't know how honest I should be about our reactions. Not that we aren't excited about a girl, we are THRILLED. I guess this whole time I really must have been picturing a boy, and so I wasn't really expecting to hear that it was a girl. Dax obviously wanted a boy so Hayden could have a little buddy his same gender. I'm sure that they will be great friends either way, and with a big brother like Hayden she'll definitely learn to hold her own! Our little girl is already kicking like crazy, it makes me jump sometimes, and everything is going well. Half way there, and definitely starting to show.

11 comments:

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a lot of fun. Now you'll just get to experience both sides of the drama. Ha Ha

Kari said...

Congrats! That will be so fun! They will love playing with each other no matter what!

jonandalicia said...

Congrats! How exciting to have one of each!

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is so exciting! Girls are a whole different ball game! The drama the whining and pouting but lots of fun to dress up and very sweet:) They'll be great together.

janica said...

congrats!! It'll be fun to now have a girl, but I know what you mean when you weren't picturing a girl. Now that I have a boy first, I can't really picture a girl either, ha. But at least you have one of each:)

Abe n Linz said...

How fun that you'll have one of each! Congrats.

ellsworth family said...

Congrats!

Brian and Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Girls definitely have a lot more accessories! Too fun!

Samantha said...

That's so great! Girls are so great! Half way, wow! Good luck getting ready for this one! Let me know if you need anything. Can't wait to see you guys in July!

Tina Braegger said...

aww how fun!! You will absolutely LOVE LOVE having a little girl (minus the attidue) They are great!! And so much fun to dress up! I am very excited for you! Tyrell says that if you have a boy and a girl you can consider yourself super lucky and be done having kids bec you have one of each..which is why we will end up with a million girls!! haha!! Can't wait to see her!

The Roylances said...

So exciting! It will be so fun to see what your girls look like. So cute. I hope you are feeling well. I am right there with you... Do you feel like you are growing a lot faster than with the first?? I do. I'm already uncomfortable... Fun times