My life is generally crazy. I have 3 little ones with lots of needs and who aren't a lot of help, yet. I can barely stay on top of laundry let alone blog consistently. However, the more time passes the more I realize I will forget everything if not written down. On that note, here are my recent sweet moments in the craziness of my day to day life.
Hayden
Watching him proudly walk hand in hand with daddy into Wal-mart to buy a pack of gum with his spending money. He was so excited.
We were listening to "There were 10 in the bed and the little one said roll over..." song and after it was over Hayden said, "Why would the last one say roll over to itself?" Implying that it should have found itself in a comfortable situation and enjoyed it. I quite agree. :)
Kyra
While helping her say prayers last night I said. "I am thankful for sweet Taylee." Kyra repeated, "I am thankful for fat Taylee baby."
Taylee
Watching her discover hands, and better yet, discover how to use them, is so fun.
Summertime
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment