What a hilarious surprise to find the chickens had green poop on St. Patrick's Day. They must be Irish. Either that or purple cabbage turns chicken poop green.
We went to Tri-Cities as a family because I had a PRK follow up eye appointment. 3 weeks out and my eyes are not nearly where they were with contacts or glasses. I've read it takes a couple of months or longer so I am trying to be hopeful and patient. The highlight for the kids was going to Costco for the first time. They had the same wonder and amazement that I had as a child perusing the gigantic aisles and hoping my mom would buy giant boxes of goodies. We ended at the temple, our favorite place to go as a family when we go to town together. We didn't think about the gates being locked for family night, but it was good to be outside and talk about nonetheless.
Summertime
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment