We haven't been up to too much this past week. We were definitely counting down to the Olympics though! The opening ceremony was pretty amazing...what is more amazing is that I was able to actually stay up that late. :) Today we have spent our day watching the Olympics, it has been great. I love watching the Olympics, especially the volleyball teams. Seeing the athletes in such great shape is already getting me excited about getting back in shape after I have the baby. I have to keep reminding myself that I have 8 weeks of getting bigger before I'll get any smaller.
Ok...so this is what we got up to during commercials. I actually only got one facial packet for myself, but there ended up being enough for two people so we decided to have Dax do it as well. As soon as I started to instruct him on how to do it he promptly informed me that he already knew what to do because he'd done it before! I was shocked and asked him when he had done a facial before, and he told me that he did it once on his mission with his companion (typical 19 year-old males). You learn something new everyday. :)

Summertime
1 year ago


8 comments:
I agree with you the opening ceremony was amazing, those drummers, wow! You can tell Dax he has done more facials than me. I am not sure if that is bad for me or him:)
hehehe that is pretty funny!
Nice!
This makes me laugh. :) Love it! I'm not even sure quite how I found your guys' blog, but I'm so glad I did! Come check out ours. Hope you are doing well! Congrats on your new addition, too! That is great!
You guys look good!! So you are down to the single digit weeks...that's so great. Hope you are feeling good. Have you moved back up north yet? We miss you guys!
Dax I must admit I was very surprised too that you were such an expert in facials. Love the pictures.
You guys need to call us when you get back in Rexburg!! We can catch up. Jen you look great. Its so fun that we are going through this together. Best wishes.
The kids can't figure out why you would want to put that stuff all over your face. "Facial" doesn't mean much to them. October is getting much closer.
Hey bro, I have that picture of when we did that in marrickville! I still do it with my wife once in a while! ha ha ha
-Cliff Rampton
Post a Comment