A couple of exciting (but not major) things happened this week. First, I finished my internship! It was a good experience and I learned a lot of things, but I am glad that it is over. So what am I going to do the last couple of weeks we are here? Start an online class that I am taking this fall (I want to be done before the baby is born) and pack. Believe me, I'll have plenty to do.
Secondly, I went in for my 30 week appointment and they told me the results of my 28 week glucose test and hematocrit. Blood sugar levels were completely normal, and so was the rest of my blood. Hooray! The doctor told me that everything looks good with my pregnancy, and that I'm what the books speak of when they talk about a normal healthy pregnancy. We are thankful for that and hope that it goes smoothly through labor and delivery. Dax loves to feel what seems like a little golf ball poking out my side every day when the baby kicks. The baby is getting stronger and it seems like I can feel all of his nearly constant movement. We are excited to meet this little guy in about 2 months! Here I am at 30 weeks.
Third, we are leaving Flagstaff in 2 1/2 weeks! I think Dax is the most excited about this. I think I just know what the next several months hold for me and I'll gladly put that off for a little while. We have enjoyed our time here, but we are excited to see some family before school starts and get going on our last couple of semesters of school! My brother is getting married on August 23rd in Utah, so it will be fun to see all of my family for that.
Summertime
1 year ago

4 comments:
You still look so tiny! I'm glad that your pregnancy is going well.
Jen, It's good to here that your pregnancy is going smoothly. That's always good news from the doctor. You look so cute too...still so small. If you are anything like me, one day you will just blossom over night and not know where your belly came from. :) That's an exciting time though...means you are so very close. Good luck with your last weeks in Flagstaff. Kyndra will be graduating at the same time as you guys too, I'm hoping that we will be able to go out there for that. So we might run into you then. :) Call me anytime. Miss you!
You look great. I can't believe you are already 30 weeks. Good luck with the move and we can't wait to see ya'll in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I will have my baby by then.
Love ya'll
I can't believe how small you still are! You look like most people at like 18 weeks! You're so cute! 2 1/2 weeks isn't long at all...we're excited to have you guys back here. Good luck with the trip.
Post a Comment