Friday, September 12, 2008

36 weeks

I've decided that the reason everyone wants to see pictures of pregnant women is to see how fat they are getting! Oh well, I wish my mom had taken pictures throughout her pregnancy with me, so maybe my kids will appreciate it someday. At the doctor today they said the baby might have dropped, which I believe because I have to go to the bathroom all the time all of the sudden. However, I don't have that "overwhelming pressure" that people talk about. I do have lots of contractions though! The baby loves to stick his little feet out my right side or up into my ribs. Here is me at 36 weeks, and growing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your such a cute preggers girl...what r u guys having? names?

Anonymous said...

You are so tiny, you make me sick!!! I have decided I am just a fat pregnant person because everybody seems to look so cute and small. Oh well what can you do:) Good luck the next few weeks.

*~McGarys~* said...

haha Jandi is so funny! lol I think you look great and are lucky to be just baby. You won't have any prob. loosing the weight at least:)

Matt and Erin said...

Hey Jen, I don't know if you remember me. I was in the same ward as Dax for a while and was friends with him, Shane, and Devin. (Hope you don't mind that I stumbled across your blog.) You are the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen. Sounds like you and Dax are both happy and having fun. You guys'll be great parents!

Michelle said...

You look great. I am so excited for you guys. I hope school is going well.