Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Debut of #2

Well, it's about time to announce that we are expecting baby #2. At least this way people will know I'm not just letting myself go, and I'm rounding out for a good cause. :) Things are going well, I'm really hoping that the nausea and vomiting start letting up soon. However, I've discovered the wonders of Unisom and B6, so it is going fairly well. Dax is convinced it is a girl because I am more sick than I was with Hayden. Some women just get more sick with each child though, so we'll see. I can't fathom a girl at this point, so I can only imagine it as a boy. Besides, we have everything for a boy, and in the same season. We'll love whatever we have, and I suppose we'll find out in just over a month! We are excited to add to our family, and are definitely excited for more energy and less sickness now that the 1st trimester is over! Due date: Sept. 4th.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Chad told me you guys were expecting, that is so fun. It has been very nice having already had everything for Brayden this go around. The boys were born a day apart and were only 2 oz different in weight, can't get much closer than that. Needless to say it has been way easier on the finances:) Girls are very fun though too (definitely easier to spend more money on though). Can't wait to hear what you are having and hope you are feeling better soon.

janica said...

congrats! that's awesome

*~McGarys~* said...

Yahoo! That;s so exiting. I hope that you start to feel better as well. I get more sick every time i get prego. BLAH! but I can't wait to hear what you are having.
P.S
You have to let us know next time you are in town:)

Rory and Melissa Peterson said...

Congrats!

I used Unisom and B6 with Alexa. I was much more nauseous with her. It was nice to have enerything girl already, but they aren't the same season so things haven't worked out quite as nicely as I would have hoped.

Abe n Linz said...

That's way exciting! I sure hope I don't get more sick with each child, I basically couldn't function all summer.
Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you're having.

The Roylances said...

Jennifer I really wish we were closer. We seem to plan things together without even knowing it... I am due August 22nd. Im so excited for you guys!! I hope you start feeling better soon. We should end up in the same area. Our kids need to grow up together!

Brian and Jennifer said...

Yay! Congratulations! Sept. 4 is my baby's birthday! Hope you feel better soon! Love your "cute little wife" post. I'm with you on that one!

Samantha said...

Oh, I knew it. I was just reading your email and you said that Hayden doesn't quite understand the concept yet of one being inside you...so I had to check you blog before I finished the email. Sneaky Jen! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear what you are having.

The Abegglens said...

COngrats!! That's so exciting!! I'm happy for you and your family.

Tina Braegger said...

oh my goodness!! That is so exciting! Congrats you guys!! I cant wait to find out what you are having! Hope you feel better soon. :)

Lindsay said...

Hooray! I figured you were :). That's really exciting, Jen, and I'm sorry you've been so sick. I totally used Unisom and B6 for both of my pregnancies. I know what you mean about having another boy. I thought it would save us so much money because they were exactly 2 years apart, so the sizes/seasons would all be perfect. But of course we're thrilled to have Brynlee, even if she is a girl :). I'm so happy for you guys!

ellsworth family said...

Congratulations!!! Excited for you. Sept. 4 is my birthday!!!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Congrats, it will be fun for you to have TWO September birthdays. If I remember correctly? Keep us posted on the gender and all the events.