Friday, October 26, 2012

Neighbors

As Hayden was snuggled in my bed tonight he said, "Mom, I love your bed.  I wish I had a bed like this."  Pause.  "But what will I do when I am a daddy?" 
Me:  "You will have your own house then big guy."
Hayden:  "But I won't be able to live close to you!"
Me:  "Maye you will."
Hayden:  "But the Signorelli's (our neighbors, who are saints by the way) will still live in their house so there won't be a house close enough!"
Me:  "Maybe daddy and I will move into a neighborhood that has space to be close to you."

I hope he still feels that way when he is bigger.

Kyra is basically self potty training.  I should get on board.

Dax is in Spokane as I type, hopefully sleeping peacefully.  I hope he rocks the FE exam tomorrow.  He deserves it.  It is 8 hours long, yikes.

0 comments: