It is my heartfelt wish that my girls are best friends for life. Kyra sure loves Taylee now, and is always interested in a photo op with her. I am so blessed to have two beautiful, healthy girls(and Hayden, but this is a girl post). Their birthdays fall so that I can put them in school a year apart if I want. We'll see what we do. For now I will just enjoy how small they are.
I was having one of those "Everyone is doing all of these cool things with their lives except me" kind of day, and then I looked at these pictures. Nothing is better than getting the opportunity to raise these beautiful kids of mine. In the end it won't matter how many foreign countries I have been to, but it will matter that I can call these precious ones my babies for forever.
Summertime
1 year ago








2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she's gotten so big so fast! Darling cheeks! Is that red hair? You're kids certainly look like siblings.
I love Taylee's cheeks! I bet she gets lots of kisses.
Post a Comment