I was so busy getting ready for super Saturday that Halloween took a back seat this year as far as decorations and fun activities are concerned. I felt really bad about it at about 2 pm Halloween day so we made pizza in the shape of ghosts, pumpkins, and bats and painted chocolate on the inside of glasses and then filled them with vanilla milkshakes to make ghosts.
We also intended to go to our ward trunk or treat, but by the time we went down our road we were nearly ready to be done so we did a few houses on the next few roads and called it good. Luckily our road is long enough that we actually got some exercise!
Hayden had asked all year to be a pirate for Halloween and tried to change his mind the day before. I had no alternatives so Hayden reluctantly went as a pirate. The wood sword from Dad made it better.
Summertime
1 year ago







1 comments:
I use Halloween candy for Christmas every year! :) And what cute kids you have!
Post a Comment