A = ADVOCATE FOR: exercising, fruit, a good night's sleep (they are hard to come by lately)
B = BEST FEATURE: my toenails (they aren't microscopic)
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: the gospel, Dax, ice cold beverages
B = BEST FEATURE: my toenails (they aren't microscopic)
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: the gospel, Dax, ice cold beverages
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: raise a righteous family, design my house, have a big garden, travel
E= ESSENTIAL ITEM: concealer
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: reading, running
G= GOOD AT: remembering details (not as much during pregnancy unfortunately)
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: having a baby, going to a spa
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: pay tithing, travel, and invest all of the rest so that Dax wouldn't have to work unless he wanted to
J = JUNKIE FOR: strawberries, reading
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: my sister Kim (and all good mothers!)
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I have a huge birthmark on the front of my right leg; I hate waiting to eat when a meal is ready, and having to eat it when it is not hot...I try very hard to time when Dax will be home so that this doesn't happen
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: May 5, 2006
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: make a roast without a tight pan/lid
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: chip and mint ice cream
Q = QUOTE: "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
R = REASON TO SMILE: Dax, feeling the baby move, warm baths
S = SORRY ABOUT: still not knowing and remembering family member's birthdays
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: anyone who wants to spend some time thinking
U = UNINTERESTED IN: wasting money, video games, a bad night's sleep
V = VERY SCARED OF: being alone in the dark, water I can't see the bottom of, the movie E.T. (you would be too if you repeatedly dreamed that he killed your family as a child)
W = WORST HABIT: picking in food while I cook (I don't now that I'm pregnant though)
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Hawaii, I know it's typical, but it looks beautiful, or Australia (Dax served his mission there)
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: the 80s
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Libra
E= ESSENTIAL ITEM: concealer
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: reading, running
G= GOOD AT: remembering details (not as much during pregnancy unfortunately)
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: having a baby, going to a spa
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: pay tithing, travel, and invest all of the rest so that Dax wouldn't have to work unless he wanted to
J = JUNKIE FOR: strawberries, reading
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: my sister Kim (and all good mothers!)
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I have a huge birthmark on the front of my right leg; I hate waiting to eat when a meal is ready, and having to eat it when it is not hot...I try very hard to time when Dax will be home so that this doesn't happen
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: May 5, 2006
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: make a roast without a tight pan/lid
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: chip and mint ice cream
Q = QUOTE: "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
R = REASON TO SMILE: Dax, feeling the baby move, warm baths
S = SORRY ABOUT: still not knowing and remembering family member's birthdays
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: anyone who wants to spend some time thinking
U = UNINTERESTED IN: wasting money, video games, a bad night's sleep
V = VERY SCARED OF: being alone in the dark, water I can't see the bottom of, the movie E.T. (you would be too if you repeatedly dreamed that he killed your family as a child)
W = WORST HABIT: picking in food while I cook (I don't now that I'm pregnant though)
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Hawaii, I know it's typical, but it looks beautiful, or Australia (Dax served his mission there)
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: the 80s
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Libra

1 comments:
Jen, I am scared of swimming in water I can't see the bottom of too! I think we spent too many days out at the pond. :)
Melissa
Post a Comment