Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Baby Boy

Well it's official...we are on our own. We were lucky enough to have my mom here for the first week, and Dax's mom just left yesterday after being here for several days. Hayden had been doing so good, he was sleeping 4-5 hours at night, but he must have decided that after his grandma's left that he was going to turn off the good behavior. :) He's still a lot of fun and we love him so much.

My cute little boy!


The boys taking a nap

Just the 3 of us

I think he looks so cute all bundled into his car seat...Dax hates to see him scrunched up

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Awww Jen you look so good. Your little one is such a cutie too. Don't want to forget Dax, he looks happy too :) I can't wait to see you all.

The Price Family said...

It's always hard when the parents leave, its always nice to have extra hands. Please call if you need anything. I think he looks a lot like Dax.

Anonymous said...

so cute!! Aren't they just so sweet. How nice that you had the extra help, it really does make a difference.

Lindsay said...

Ah! I can't believe what a handsome little boy you guys have on your hands! He is too precious. Is there a good time we can come over and visit? I know you've probably had tons of people so we tried to keep our distance for a while, but I want to hold that little boy! :) Mind if we bring dinner sometime this week?

Tina Braegger said...

SOOO CUTE! Thanks for letting us come over and see him! Ty and I can still not get over hoe good of a baby he is! Ps..I forgot to ask if you needed anything??? Let me know if you do..I don't cook well but I will give it my best for you! haha! Or I can bring you a frosty... :)

Lauren and Josh said...

He is such a cutie! How are things going? Are you sleeping? Is school going o.k.?