Friday, October 10, 2008

Our little man

Here are some more pictures of our little guy. At his 3 days appointment they measured him at 20 1/2 inches, so maybe they measured him wrong at the hospital, because I doubt he grew an inch in 3 days. :)

Our wide-eyed man

His first bath (he didn't enjoy it so much)

Hayden and Uncle Vard


With Grandma Jensen

9 comments:

*~McGarys~* said...

cute! I told colby to call dax and see what you guys are up to tonight. WE thought that we might stop in. But im not sure that colby will remember? or if your busy?

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! I am not sure how accurate any birth heights are the same thing happened to Kyla. They are in such a hurry plus they have just gotten out of a tiny space and haven't had time to stretch out to the max. Regardless he is so sweet!

Andersen said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! You looked great too! In case you are wondering who I am, my husband and I went to school with Dax. I just found your blog and was so excited to see that you guys had a baby!! I hope you enjoy every minute and hopefully get some rest.

Samantha said...

soooo cute!! I can't wait to meet him!

Shane said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I've been checking every day to see if you guys have had your baby yet. I am so glad that everything turned out fine and that he's healthy and strong. It will be fun to see him sometime. Good luck you new parents u. :)

Andersen said...

Hey guys, congrats. that is way cool it's like I told you before Dax, being a dad is coolest thing in the world. Any how you 'll be interested to know that we are no longer managing and we now live at University village. Once again congrats!

ellsworth family said...

Congrats! He is precious! I can't wiat to see him and squeeze him and give him lots of kisses. Jenn, I hope you get back to feeling great soon. You look good!

Mak Attack said...

I hardly ever get on to the internet anymore because ours is so painfully slow, but I couldn't wait for pictures any longer. All I have to say is I don't think he looks like Dax. Sorry Dax. I've got three and none of them look like me so it could be worse. Jennifer you look so good. I didn't have that much color or look that healthy for a couple months after Sariah. I'm so glad it went as well as it did. You are the woman for no epidural! I just saw your 35 week picture. I'm at 17 weeks and I look just like that! Hope to talk to you today. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

Hey! Congratulations! You look great after just having a baby! How do you feel? I hope your recovery is going well and that you're not too swamped with your classes. Please let me know if you need anything. He is beautiful! Way to go Jen--you did it! Good luck getting sleep :)