Our little boy decided to grace us with his presence Monday morning at 7:57 a.m!! He's so wonderful and we love him more and more each minute. We went in at 2:00 Monday morning and I was dilated to a 5, and 6 hours later he was here. My labor would have been about 2 hours shorter, but there were lots of laboring women there that night (6 besides myself) and so it took the doctor a while to come and break my water. Labor and delivery are quite the experience, and I gained a whole new appreciation for my mother after having gone through it all myself. Our little man is healthy and strong, and we're grateful for that.
Summertime
1 year ago






16 comments:
Congratulations!! He's sure cute. Makes me excited for our baby in Feb. Good Luck!!!
Yay Congrats!! Wow, you look GREAT just leaving the hospital, MUCH better than I looked! I think he takes after his dad so far but it will be easier to see once he's a little older :) Wasn't having a baby the most amazing experience? Enjoy your new little man!
-Holly
What a cutie pie:) Congrats. Now you know that you two make cute babys. lol Lets us know if you need ANYTHING!!!! I have two kids so feel free to ask me anything. Also let me know when we can come see him:) Hmmmm maybe you should come over for dinner some time. Cooking and getting things done is that hardest after you have a baby.
Congrats, Dax and Jen! You're little guy is the cutest thing ever.
HE'S CUTE! Good job you two, thats so exciting. I kept checking your blog to see when you'd post the happy news. Congrats both! Did you deliver on your due date?
congrats, that is so exciting! He is sure a handsome little guy. So happy to hear things went well and that he is healthy. Good luck adapting to parenthood it is the greatest!
congrats! He is very cute and i am glad everything went well. Hopefully you will have a quick and easy recovery.
awww he is the cutest! Congrats you guys! I am so glad everything went well. And Jen you look great!!!
Congrats! I love his name and hes so cute. Can't wait tell we can see him. Hope your doing well and getting some sleep.
He's a cutie! You look great Jen!! Congrats.
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for the two of you. There's nothing quite like having a baby. I love it. Glad everything went well. He's such a cutit.
Congratulations! Wow, I can't believe he came on his due date! I love the name. Good luck!
congrats! Can't wait to see him as he grows up! Us bloggers love pictures especially if they are of cute little boys!!
I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
I just read the good news. He is such a cutie. Good job you two. Congrats!
He's adorable!! Congrats!
Post a Comment