Things that would be nice someday(either in the near or far future)...
- a tub big enough to soak in comfortably
- a jogging stroller
- some nice running shoes
- my baby sleeping in his own room (we live in a 1 bedroom apt.)
- total recovery from labor and delivery
- having a steady income (it is so hard to budget right now...my goal is just not to spend all of our money before we get more)
- having more kids (this is not near future, just so you know)
- a garbage disposal
- a schedule for when Dax will be home each day
- writing a book
- a bigger vehicle (we realized how easy putting a baby in a car can be when we had Dax's parent's van)
- running a half marathon
- beating Dax in chess (I've only done it once...our first time playing and in 3 moves...obviously I didn't know what I was doing, but it was GREAT)
- living somewhere where there are more warm months than cold months
- Dax patenting a big idea
- going on a vacation outside the continental U.S. (I'm thinking Hawaii or Australia, but I'm not too picky as long as it's warm)
- feeling comfortable wearing a swimsuit without a skirt or shorts
- really knowing how to sew and being good at it
- ...and a few other things that I can't think of right now
Jennifer Lloyd

Hayden's Aunt Nicole

Sam Thun

Just a big smile!

8 comments:
He has grown so much since I saw him last! I hope you are able to accomplish those things in your life. It always feels good to set a goal and than accomplish it.
We should try the half marathon in Salt Lake in April:) We could work out together and get all fit? lol You guys will have to come over still. If I had your number we could plan it out. I'll tell Colby to give a ring!
Those will all be such great accomplishments. I should make a list like that... I've been wanting to get a pic of our babes together also. We can't forget. We had so much fun spending time with you guys. We will have to do again soon. Love Haydens pictures
He's such a happy baby!!! I'll go to Hawaii with you any time!! We have a lot in common from your list! :)
Hey, thanks for the link. I love your blog. I just said to Mark, "Yea, she blogs a lot." I hate waiting for people to update, even though I am not the best at it. I love all the pictures of Haden. He is so cute and I hope I spelled his name right.
I'm with you on the swimsuit thing. Your little guy is so cute. Isn't it fun! I'm loving this age.
what a great list, I had a great time reading it and had to agree with a lot of it (especially the swimsuit one:)
Oh, love the list. And your babes is so cute! What an adorable smile! Hope you can recover soon. What a bummer to go through all of that again!
Post a Comment