Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Miss My Friend

Every time I pull out my stroller these days I think about how I miss going walking with Jena (her husband is the runner who was here doing high altitude training for Nike). Yes, walking the hills was a decent work out, but the conversation did so much good for me. Now poor Dax gets all my 21,000 words because I don't get the majority out on a walk with Jena. :) Jena is so easy to talk to, and we discussed everything under the sun. Sigh...hopefully we see them again soon!

Our cute boys! Hayden is exactly one month older than Logan.





Dax and Josh with the boys.



Jena and I with our boys (obviously they weren't too cooperative at the time)



Our last walk together

1 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Awww!! Thanks. Seriously I miss you too and our lovely walks. I could die for one of those right about now. My family now knows everything about you because I kept talking about "my friend Jennifer from Flagstaff"...repeating a zillion stories. You guys just need to move to Oregon and we can walk (eventually run) together every day. I need to call you when I'm not distracted. =)