Hayden turned 9 months old on July 6th. I can hardly believe how big he is. Each time I feed him I think about how small he was and how he used to actually fit in my arms! He is crawling everywhere and is pulling himself up onto everything. He finally seems interested in how sounds are formed, and sometimes watches how you make sounds to try and make them himself. He still only has 2 teeth. I'm hoping he gets some more soon because other than missing some teeth he is developmentally ready to move on to new foods. When I'm on the ball and make sure he gets good naps he'll go to bed at 7:30-8 and wake up at around 6:30. He has some CRAZY hair, but I think it is adorable. He babbles constantly and is the cutest little guy I've ever seen. I'm excited for the new developments that are coming soon...I love to watch him grow and learn.




Summertime
1 year ago

1 comments:
We saw all of Dad's slides Sunday night. Sariah has commented a few times about Hayden's "do." I can't believe how big he is except for the fact that Hyrum is growing at the same rate. We are so excited to see all of you!
Post a Comment