Dax and I have finally been able to enjoy our anniversary gifts to one another. For our anniversary I got Dax a Topsy Turvy tomato planter. He has been longing to grow something, and it was the best I could do under the situation. We picked our first 2 tomatoes on Saturday and they were delicious! We're hoping to transport the plant to Provo and keep it alive because there are 10 tomatoes on it in different stages and more buds still growing. Next year I'm going to buy another one and we'll grow peppers in it or zucchini or something! We've enjoyed it.
Dax got me a one hour massage at Massage Envy for our anniversary. It took me so long to use it because I knew that once I used it that was it, so I was trying to save it for a good time. I'd never had a professional massage before, it was great!! Massages are so expensive, but it was a nice once-in-a-lifetime thing to go and do!
Summertime
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment