Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Visitors...FINALLY

This is our 3rd summer in Flagstaff, and besides my sister Nicole visiting for a couple of days last summer as haven't had any family come to see us. This summer we were fortunate enough to have both of our parents come to see us! My parents arrived on Sunday the 28th and left Thursday afternoon and Dax's parents and youngest sister Laryn arrived that night and left this morning. We have had a week and half of visitors. It has been a lot of fun and we've been able to visit some of the major tourist spots in Arizona (you could spend several weeks down here seeing all of the major sites) such as the Grand Canyon, Walnut Canyon, Phoenix (we went to the outlet mall there...it is amazing), Meteor Crater, the Lowell Observatory, etc. We will miss having family around! However, Hayden will definitely be grateful for a more stable schedule and his own room to sleep in. :) Thanks everyone who came to visit!

Dad Wells toward the end of a hike into the Grand Canyon


Hayden and I at Walnut Canyon


Dad Jensen at Window Rock


Hayden and I at the Grand Canyon


My parents and I at the Grand Canyon

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Ahh...looks like so much fun! I'm glad that both sides of your family were able to make a visit. Your hike looks so fun, yet very hot too. I like your pack for Hayden...where did you get it? Ny the way, Jen you look so good!