Hayden has now mastered every physical feat in our apartment, the last of which were being able to climb onto our bed and lifting up the kitchen chairs when they are laying down so that he can still climb on the table. A few mornings ago I was cleaning up from breakfast and I saw Hayden out of the corner of my eye with a plastic container. Not a big deal, since I keep them low and he always pulls them out. However, a couple of minutes later I realized he was still looking into the same plastic container when I heard a "MMmmmm" come from Hayden. I finally walked over there and realized that he had the butter container on the coffee table, opened, and very much all over himself. It was all so mushed up I couldn't even tell accurately how much he had eaten before I apprehended it. From now on I better clear the table BEFORE I let Hayden out of his chair. 
Other recent pics of Hayden
Hayden loves to sit in boxes, even ones that really are too small
His "why can't I be up here?" look
Saying "cheese"

Summertime
1 year ago

3 comments:
I can't believe how big and grown up he is now!
Fun pictures
Ha, I had to laugh about the butter because I have seen more than one picture of me doing that when I was about his age.
He's deffinitely growing up! So cute! Love the butter story.
Post a Comment