Today was nice enough that I went walking outside and took Hayden to the park. It REALLY got me itching for summer. I plan to spend most of my summer in Provo doing the following:
Going for lots of walks/jogs with Hayden in this (my exact stroller, even the color):
Letting Hayden play on a lot of these:
Spending A LOT of time at 7 Peaks:
Eating way too many of these:
Aaahhh...I can't wait for summer.
Summertime
1 year ago

4 comments:
I hear ya! Only I don't live close to any of those kinds of things so I will only get to enjoy the popsicles:)
You have no idea how much I want to do all those things too! Our winter has been too long! I want to take Libby for a walk, but it would be crazy for me to take her out in this coldness. Luckily I will be in Utah for a month during the summer, so we will have to get together as much as possible! :) By the way I owe you an email...I'll get that to you soon, promise.
What kind of jogging stroller do you have? I've been looking into getting one, but I'm not sure what's best.
Ahh! Summer does sound great right now.
I am right there with you. Ohhh how I can't wait for summer, except we aren't really seeing a light at the end of a tunnel here in rexburg. We still see snow everywhere!! Oh well, summer will come soon enough and I can't wait. I hope you are doing well
Post a Comment