Moses Lake, Washington! Dax and I are both excited to go back to the same area as our roots. We enjoy the climate in Washington, and will enjoy being close to our families. So in just over a month we will be packing up and officially leaving school FOR GOOD (unless for some crazy reason Dax wants to do a PhD some day, but I highly doubt it). We are so excited to be moving on with the next adventure of our lives: permanence in an area, a home, a salary, and growing our little family!
Summertime
1 year ago

4 comments:
yipee!!!!! That is so exciting. You know I frequent Moses Lake just about weekly:) I have to get in my Rite aid deals:). So happy for you guys.
Thats great! We are exited to see how things will change for your sweet family:)
Moses Lake will suit you both so well. Congrats!
Awesome!! Good luck! Josh has family there!
Post a Comment