Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Dax!

Today is Dax's birthday. I was just thinking about all of the reasons that I am grateful for Dax and decided I should write at least a few of them down:

-Dax is the most giving person I know. He would give the shirt right off of his back if he thought someone needed it.

-He is a great husband. He thinks of both little and big things to do for me to make me feel special. He sincerely thinks I can do anything I set my mind to and I appreciate his confidence in me.

-He is a great father. Our kids are so lucky to have him for their father. He is so patient with them, and takes individual time for them. Hayden thinks his dad is the best, and wants to follow right along with whatever Dax is doing.

-He leads out in our home. He has always been amazing at taking responsibility for having family home evening, scripture study, prayer, family council, etc.

-He is so organized. This is probably why he makes such a good engineer. Everything has a system, everything has a pattern. This is one quality of his I'm really striving to acquire for myself.

-He works hard to do well at everything he undertakes. He never wants to let anyone down and is always good on his word.

-He has a great sense of humor. He can always brighten my day. He also humors me by doing activities that I love that he doesn't (watching chick flicks, jogging with me occasionally, etc)

-He is so good with people. People are just naturally drawn to him because of his character. He makes everyone feel important and valued. He will not talk bad about anyone (well...except maybe President Obama and a few other choice politicians) :)

-He wants to make all of my dreams come true, even if they wouldn't otherwise be very important to him

-He is absolutely dreamy...tall, dark, and handsome!

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. Happy Birthday honey, I love you and am so glad that I'm the one married to you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What bad is there to say about Pres. Obama? Isn't he a dream? HA!

Happy Birthday Dax, you old man!!