Hayden has recently developed a love of Toy Story. He discovered the movies during Thanksgiving, and Grandma Jensen spoiled him with Toy Story paraphernalia for Christmas. His favorite quote is, "To infinity, and beyond!" The other day he was 5 stairs up, closed his eyes, put his arms in the air, and said "To infinity, and beyond!" and then leaped. Darn gravity. As I was consoling him he kept saying through great sobs, "My want to fly mommy!" I tried so hard to keep a straight face because it was such a serious matter to him. Precious moments.
Summertime
1 year ago

3 comments:
I shouldn't be laughing but I was able to picture the whole thing. Poor little guy! We have the same obsession in this house right now. Even the 1 year old will plop himself in front of the tv when Toy story is on.
hahahaha....I'm dying of laughter. Kids have the most precious imaginations.
So cute! Libby is obsessed with Toy Story too!
Post a Comment