Monday, January 17, 2011

Wanting It To Last

Although the "terrible twos" has its share of challenges, it is also such a precious stage and I am loving all of the cute things that Hayden does and says these days. Of late:

As I am changing Hayden's diaper he begins feeling his hair, and after about 10 seconds he exclaims, "My have crazy hair!"

As Hayden was saying family prayer he says, "Thank you for daddy, and mommy, and baby Kya(still no R), and thank you all the way, oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh, Hey!"

When I told him maybe we can go to the zoo this summer to see animals he replies, "My see dinosaurs and dragons?"

When he brought me a blankie to tie around his neck for a cape he said, "My be super mommy!"

In many ways, I don't want it to end.

3 comments:

Mak Attack said...

He kept singing Jingle Bells at our house today too. Even when he wasn't excited about taking a nap with me, he was singing that song.

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest prayer ever! That is too funny!

RileyDestry said...

Toddlers are funny. Thankfully the funny comments continue for a few years!