1. There is almost nothing I love more than watching my children play (nicely) together. It happens more and more often these days. Unfortunately they are becoming partners in crime as well. When I catch them doing something they shouldn't Hayden is quick to say, "Kyra set an example for me."
2. I need to find a good book to read and a good crafty project to do. I am thinking drapes for the two small windows in my piano room. But, first I have to get to a fabric store and those seem like ions away. Ok, so close to two hours isn't ions, but it is hard to get to Tri-Cities. For me anyway.
3. We have got to get the 2nd queen mattress out of our room. The first time my mom came and saw it she asked if I kicked my husband out of the bed. We've just been testing them out to see which hurt the least. Ha. The topper is a definite improvement and the 2nd mattress needs to go. It has been in our room for over a month.
4. Hayden says the funniest things. He has inherited the Jensen knack for quoting movies. His favorite phrase: "Now that's a scoop of ice cream!" (Mater in Cars 2) He uses this phrase anytime he is happy or excited about something. It cracks me up.
5. Last night Kyra was in bed at 7 and Hayden was in bed at 7:30. Dax and I were asleep by 8. It was heavenly.

0 comments:
Post a Comment