This week Hayden and I have had (and still have) thrush...not fun. Luckily my uncle is a doctor and called us in prescriptions so that we didn't have to go to the doctor. Hayden has also been really congested this week, which has made feeding him even harder than it normally is. Sometimes he won't even eat from me, he just wants to eat from a bottle because he can breathe better. Hopefully he gets over it soon. Considering he's had such a bad week with his infection and congestion he is still surprisingly happy and only had one bad night. The hardest time we had was when Dax and I had to shoot some saline up his nose to clear it out. It was an emotional time for all of us. We think the worst of it is over and hopefully we'll keep getting better!
Summertime
1 year ago




2 comments:
those are hard times, sick babies. But poor you for having thrush. One of my friends has it right now as well and I just want to cry for her when she starts nursing her baby, NO FUN! HOpe you all heal quickly. That is awesome that Dax did the dunk contest, how fun. I always thought it would be great to be able to dunk, unfortunately not many girls have that kind of jumpking skills.
He's a cutie. So sad the he is sick! You're looking good.
Post a Comment