Sunday, November 9, 2008

Slam Dunk

Dax did the Slam Dunk contest on Friday night. I wasn't going to go because I didn't want to take the baby, but my sister volunteered to watch him while we went. I worried about him the whole time and was on the verge of tears a couple of times (not that I don't trust my sister, it's just hard to leave him with anyone besides Dax). We had a good time though...I'm always so proud of Dax when he does it because I would be terrified, and Dax is always such a good sport.

I didn't take this photo, Dax's friend did. Mine all turned out horribly unfortunately. It looks pretty cool though!


The concession stand had this guy going around selling their candy and hot dogs. It says BELLY on his shirt and he's wearing a fat costume. I don't know about you, but this is exactly my motivation to NOT buy treats.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Atta boy Dax!!! Now picture me right under you and once again you have one of your many famous facial game posters...
I miss it all.

Abe n Linz said...

lol, that's hilarious about the concessions guy! He's in Abe's company for IBC and they're selling stuff at the events. Abe wasn't a fan of the fat man outfit either. I guess it's suppose to be someone from Austin Powers.

Mak Attack said...

I talked to Vard the night that Dax was headed to the dunk contest. Sure wish we could have been there to see and cheer him on. We are counting down the days until we get to see you and Hayden and making reservations on holding time.