I was feeding Hayden the other day and I was looking over at some of the blankets and quilts that were made for him and I felt so blessed to have so many people who care about us. I decided I needed to take a picture with him and the blankets/quilts to have for the future. Excuse the fact that I couldn't make them look cute around him, I was in a little bit of a hurry.
Green animal quilt: My mother
Red bear quilt: My grandma Christensen
Blue quilt: My sister Kim and her husband Brandon
Green/purple quilt: Makala and Haley (Dax's sisters)
Red bear quilt: My grandma Christensen
Blue quilt: My sister Kim and her husband Brandon
Green/purple quilt: Makala and Haley (Dax's sisters)

Receiving blankets:
My sister Kimberly
My mother (2)
My sister Krystal
My grandma Christensen
My aunt Lisa
A lady in my night class named Lola
My sister Kimberly
My mother (2)
My sister Krystal
My grandma Christensen
My aunt Lisa
A lady in my night class named Lola

1 comments:
I can't believe it! I was checking my BYUI account for the last time and I saw a email from you with your blog. I can't believe that you had your baby already. Time flies! Well congratulations and he is very cute!
Post a Comment