Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lonely Already

Dax has been gone for exactly 2 hours and already Hayden and I are lonely without him. He went to the mini baja competition in Portland, OR. So I've got to figure out what to do with myself for the next few days. I don't really plan on cooking meals just for me, and usually I spend a good chunk of my day making things for Dax and then spending time with him when he is home from work. We'll probably go on lots of jogs/walks, hit the library for some books, and go to Redbox. Any other suggestions to pass the time?

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm sorry that he's gone...hopefully time will fly. Any suggestions I might have are things you've mentioned already...hmmm. I'll let you know if I have any ideas later!

Michelle said...

Do you want to get together during the day on Friday? We could have a playdate.