Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Teeth!

Sunday Hayden had 2 teeth cut through! I'm glad it was just 2. I kept having this repetitive dream that he had 6 teeth come in at the same time. I think maybe subconsciously I'm worried about him growing up too fast for me. :)

He's also trying to learn to crawl. He gets so frustrated because I think he wants to go one direction, but doesn't know how to move his body to do it yet. He is constantly up on his hands and knees and often scoots himself backwards or gets into the push-up position. I don't feel too bad for him about not having it down yet, he seems to get where he wants to go by rolling and scooting (and gets into everything). He crawled from one end of the couch to the other yesterday, so I'm sure he'll have crawling down in the next couple of weeks!





He loves going for jogs in the stroller, which we get to do almost everyday with the nice weather! I'm so glad I got a jogging stroller, it has been amazing. Hayden often falls asleep before the end of the jogs. He just gets so excited about the outside world that he didn't know existed for the first 6 months of his life. :)

1 comments:

*~McGarys~* said...

How cute:) I think that he looks like you Jen! How are things in your new home going?