Today is our 3rd anniversary! Wow, I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. When May 5th turned out to be the best day to get married I was a little bummed because I told my mom that people would always remember it as Cinco de Mayo. She told me that no one would think that...9 out of 10 people that know today is our anniversary say something about Cinco de Mayo! It doesn't help that Dax is at work eating nachos in honor of Cinco de Mayo. He actually suggested we have them for dinner on Cinco de Mayo as a tradition...for our anniversary. He really is romantic sometimes, I think he was just teasing me because he knew I wouldn't think that is romantic.
It is hard to remember life without Dax, as funny as that sounds. I am so grateful for him and all that he does for me. Especially since we have had Hayden he is so willing to do whatever I need help doing. Even changing messy diapers! I can honestly say that Dax is the most selfless person I know. He would HAPPILY give the shirt off his back to a random man walking down the street with no shirt. He is not into material possessions or status. He is just sincere and tries to do his best at whatever he does. It doesn't hurt that he is tall, dark, and handsome as well. :)
In short, Dax is the man of my dreams, and I love him so much. Here's to a wonderful 3 years; I'm looking forward to many more to come!
Summertime
1 year ago

4 comments:
What a doll, you are! I love that last picture of you guys. Wow, time flies. Happy three year anniversary!
Happy anniversary!! You are so beautiful Jen!
Happy anniversary!
Happy late anniversary. Your pictures were so pretty! Sorry about the cinco de Mayo anniversary. Ours always gets overlooked due to it being 2 days after Christmas, I knew that would be the case but no other day would work:)
Post a Comment