Baby #3 is on the way! I am 13 weeks along and can say I've had better days. I've also had worse though. I usually don't start feeling better until 16 weeks. I'm holding on for 3 more weeks. Right now mornings are great and as the day goes on I feel more nauseous and sick. I try to be really productive in the mornings, but that is about all I can do. Lucky for me the kids have been going to bed at 7 and 7:30 so I have been able to go to bed at 8. The more sleep I get, the better I feel.
This pregnancy is much like the other two, except I'm already showing, which is sad. I can normally get to 20 weeks and then have to be wearing the right outfit to be asked if I'm pregnant. I can still hide it with the right clothes, which I obviously try to do. I've also gained more weight than I did with Kyra up to this point, but I started out 5 lbs lighter so I am still the same weight that I was with Kyra. I am already struggling with varicose veins and my uterus already seems to be tilting (evident by the fact that sometimes it is hard to go to the bathroom), which both don't usually happen until about mid-way through a pregnancy. I've heard women say they get bigger more quickly with each one, but I didn't expect the changes to be this dramatic from #2 to #3.
I prepared much better this time and froze a lot of meals in advance for the days when I just couldn't pull myself off the couch. Luckily Dax has only had to fend for himself for 2 nights. I haven't touched a bathroom since I've been sick, and Dax has been so helpful in that way.
Hayden has known since I was about 6 weeks (it was too hard to keep if from him when I was so sick), and STILL hasn't told anyone! When I told my mother I asked him if he wanted to tell her our secret and he said no. I am still shocked by his silence. He'll be a good friend. :) Obviously Kyra is clueless, but it is fun to see Hayden excited about it this time around. The other day he said: "We just can't have a lot of girl babies, because they will bother me." I think he's rooting for a boy, and Dax will always root for a boy. I have no guesses, I just prefer a healthy baby. :)
5 comments:
Congratulations!! That's so exciting! I hope you get feeling better soon!
Congrats guys! I figured this announcement had to be coming soon:) Hopefully you are feeling better soon, being nauseous is the pits especially when you have other little ones to take care of. How smart that you had meals prepared before, we ate lots of cereal and frozen pizza's, my poor family :) I am excited for you guys! Sorry you are already experiencing those unpleasant things so early, that isn't easy either. Too bad you don't still live in Othello and I could take your kids off your hands for a few hours. Good luck!
Well, you deffinitely beat me this time around...:) I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you feel better soon. I bet you look fabulous as always!
yay!!! Congrats guys!! Very exciting news! Hopefully you will start feeling better soon :)
Congrats! Very excited for your family.
Post a Comment