Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Our Valentine's Day agenda seems to change every year, but I was so happy with how this year turned out that it just may become our official tradition.

We started off with a breakfast of heart-shaped pancakes and pink milk.

I took the kids to the dollar store and let them choose a few Valentine's Day things, including a balloon.  

Dinner consisted of homemade pizza with a 100% whole wheat crust, strawberries, and crystal light fruit punch.  DELICIOUS.  I opted for disposable tableware this year.


We topped it off with heart-shaped sugar cookies that Grandma Jensen gave us.
 The only change I would have made is to add a little red Lindor truffle to everyone's plates at each meal.  The milk chocolate kind with the melt away middle.  Y-U-M. 

1 comments:

Mak Attack said...

Wow! For not feeling well, you made a great day!