Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend

We spent the weekend filling and patching holes in the walls and fixing any imperfections to the texture.  The downside?  We thought we had a gallon of our wall paint out in the garage that we could use to touch up the spots and that we could go get matched if needed.  There are 4 colors in the garage...none the color of our walls.  Now we have over a hundred nice white patches on the wall.  On the bright side...one step closer to it feeling like it looks "nice."

We watched "Courageous" on Saturday night for family movie night.  We loved it.  It's to rare to watch a movie that leaves you feeling like you want to be a better person.  I think it hit Dax especially hard.  He spent nearly 2 hours straight on Sunday reading books with Hayden and spending one-on-one time with him.  Kyra and I took a nice long nap.

Sunday I decided I'd had enough wrestling and tried my luck taking Kyra to nursery 2 weeks early.  They took her, and better yet, she took them!  She didn't cry once.  Sunday school and Relief Society was a whole new experience...for another 4 1/2 months. :)

We are so glad we get to have Dax around today for President's Day.  We are spending the morning doing laundry, playing baseball outside, and showing our last piece of unwanted furniture (an entire bedroom set actually) to someone.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we sell it.  Afterwards we are heading out to Grandpa Wells' and hoping for a relaxing rest of the day.


0 comments: