Well, Dax and I are done with our undergraduate work. It is such a good feeling...knowing I don't ever have to worry about stressing over tests, grades, or classes again. Both of our parents were able to come down from Washington for the occasion, and we were glad to see them.
We were invited to a luncheon with President Clark (the president of BYU-I) and with Elder Anderson of the quorum of the twelve. It was such a neat experience. Only 11 students were invited to attend, that is including Dax and I. Elder and Sister Anderson sat right across the table from us!
My aunt Lisa and parents had a steak dinner for us after graduation as well, which was yummy! It was a quick trip for our parents, they both left Saturday morning.
Hooray for being graduated! Dax graduated with a BS in Mechanical Engineering and I graduated with a BS in Child Development with a Health Science minor.



Summertime
1 year ago

5 comments:
Yay!! Isn't it nice? Now we just have to get our husbands through grad school. Congratulations on graduating!
Congratulations! What an accomplishment, I still have a ways to go! Do you guys know if your headed to Provo yet for grad school?
Conrats! That is such an awesome accomplishment!
Congrats!! How exciting.
HOORAY! You did it! Doesn't it feel so good to be done? I'm so happy for you two.
Post a Comment