So on Monday the 30th of March Hayden had rice cereal for the first time! I kept putting it off because somehow it seemed that once he started on solids he wouldn't be my little boy anymore, but I decided a week before he turned 6 months is a good time to start, so finally I did. He wasn't sure what to think at first! He probably got most of the tablespoon on himself instead of in his mouth, but he enjoyed the experience for awhile. Eventually he got bored and started fussing a little, but of course I couldn't get it on camera because as soon as he sees it he is all smiles. He is such a camera boy!
We tried again the next day and he got a better hang of it. He might have actually been able to get 1 teaspoon in his mouth! It sure is a big mess, but watching him learn to eat is a ton of fun. 


Summertime
1 year ago

1 comments:
I always put food off as long as possible because for me that is just one more thing to add to the day. Although it is fun watching them learn and eventually become so excited over food.
Post a Comment