Dax's team won the competitive basketball league championship game! Unfortunately Dax didn't play in the game (unless you count the 36 seconds he was in at the end because 2 teammates fouled out and one rolled his ankle)because of his concussion. However, I told him he should take comfort in the fact that he helped his team get to that point in the season. I don't have a picture of the team with the trophy because I forgot my camera, but I'm having someone send it to me so hopefully I can get it later. He got a championship shirt though.
One of the most exciting things for him is that his team picked him to play in the alumni game tomorrow night! They are all really good players and any one of them could have played in the game, but they felt that since Dax didn't get to play in the championship game that he should be the one to play in the alumni game. I heard the alumni (former Rick's college basketball players)are really good and have never been beaten. Oh well, it will still be fun to go. Go Dax!!
Summertime
1 year ago

2 comments:
Congrats to Dax and the team. Good luck against the fighting alum!
Congrats! That is exciting. Good luck in the alumni game!
Post a Comment