Dax and I have some really good friends named Josh and Sam whom we haven't seen in nearly two years. Sam's sister was graduating, so she was able to come to Rexburg and we got together for a little while. It was so good to see her and her adorable daughter Liberty (who is about 9 months)! Josh didn't make it, and we missed him. Hopefully our next reunion will not be so far off!
Trading toys

"She took my toy mom!"

This is the best picture we could get...Hayden asleep and Libby not cooperating:)

2 comments:
It's been a long time since I've been on your blog because of our internet speed. I decided I'd load it while I read my scriptures. It's so good to catch up and see your pics. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments! Makala
It was way too long! We had fun hanging out with you all. I was so glad to meet your little cutie Hayden too! I hope AZ is good to you this summer!
Post a Comment