Tuesday, October 5, 2010

1 Month



Kyra is growing so quickly. She is now over one month old. Her cheeks are filling out nicely and her little wrinkles are disappearing and being replaced by fat (and soon to be fat wrinkles I'm sure).

A few things about Kyra:

-She lets you know quickly if she wants to be changed, burped, fed, or held. Such a change from Hayden, who only ever fussed when he was hungry.

-She grunts a lot of the time she isn't sleeping, and sometimes even in her sleep (which is why she has spent only 1 night of her life sleeping in our room)

-She smiled for the first time on Oct. 4th. It was more like a series of smiles and I loved it.

-She has so many cute clothes to wear; thanks Makala, Taneil, and Haley for the borrowed clothing and my mother for the box of clothing

-Her face is JUST LIKE Hayden's. I mean it, besides the hair, their faces could be identical twins.

-She has long feet. She can't wear newborn socks because where the heel is supposed to fit sits at the middle of her foot.

-Her hair sticks straight up on top for the first 2 days after she's had a bath

-She goes for 5-5 1/2 hours without a feeding at night

-She melts my heart when she just stares at me

-She is BEAUTIFUL

1 comments:

Mak Attack said...

I can't believe it's been a month!