No...it isn't a pair of earrings, a bracelet, necklace, headband, pin, handbag, scarf, hat, or ring. What is it? This:
Pure comfort, pure genius. I love it. My new found way to a happy baby (and Hayden because now we can go for walks outside) and a productive mommy. Mine is in navy blue. Thank you Sleepy Wrap!
Summertime
1 year ago

3 comments:
I love wraps! I've tried several other types of carriers that are good when the baby weighs more. I'm happy to share my experiences of what I like best.
I loved mine. I even had Brayden in it for Black friday (I know who takes a 1 month old out that early) and people thought I was pregnant until they saw him move:)
Hi Jennifer, it's Rachell Enger. I found your blog via my brother and his wife, Ryanne's blog. I had no idea you knew them! That's so funny. How do you know them, by the way?
Post a Comment