Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ripped in 30

As I type I am hoping my DVD is in transit to my door step and will arrive today. Jillian Michael's new workout video promises 23 minute workouts wrapped as intense circuit training. Strength, cardio, and abs in every workout--just what I have been looking for. I've dabbled in P90X and Insanity, but honestly most days I do not have an hour to workout, so my participation was hit and miss, especially when it comes to doing it for 60 or 90 consecutive days. Here is a program I can squeeze in every day, and I've committed myself to it every day (besides Sunday) for a month. We'll see how ripped I am in 30!

2 comments:

RileyDestry said...

Good luck! That DVD drove me crazy, Jillian has a scary DVD persona for my liking. It is pretty effective though!

Samantha said...

I wanted to try that one...you'll have to let me know how you like it. I LOVE her 30 day shred!! It has 3 levels of work outs and they're only 20 min. She's very encouraging in this dvd as well. Libby loves working out with me too, she kind of makes sure I do it.