I can't believe it's been 18 months since we brought this little thing home from the hospital.
Dax and I were in amazement the other day when we realized how much she has grown and changed.She really is the cutest little person I've ever seen. I tell her almost daily that it is a good thing she is so cute, it keeps me from getting frustrated when she does something, well...frustrating.
A little about Kyra:
-Climbs EVERYTHING. She gets in her high chair by herself and gets out if I don't help her quickly enough. She climbs onto the counter, the top of the piano. There is no height she hasn't tried to master.
-She LOVES to tease, especially Hayden
-She has mastered the fake cry and uses it when something isn't going her way
-She loves her baby and any blanket she can carry around with her
-She can mimic nearly any word besides Hayden which she won't even attempt to say. Her cutest words at the moment are buckle and coat
-Still has not had a pair of scissors touch her head, much to the dismay of both sets of grandparents. Everyone will just have to deal with it until it is long enough to go behind her ear, because I am not messing with bangs
-Still has beautiful dark skin, and her eyes are inching closer to the same color as Hayden's
-Is easy to put down to sleep. She tells me 'nigh-nigh' when I lay her down and it melts my heart
-Is our official mess maker. She is notorious for taking things out of their places and taking them to another room, hundreds of times a day.
-She is our picky eater(for now). One day she won't even open her mouth to try something, and the next she will devour that same thing. I'm a mean mom who forces my child's mouth open so that they can at least get a taste before they turn something down, because usually they end up deciding they like it. We do this a lot with Kyra. :)
-Gets in the toilet several times a day. We are working on ALWAYS remembering to close the bathroom doors.
-Is sensitive to other people's feelings. If Hayden is sad she will go give him a hug and a kiss to make him feel better.
We love her fun personality and are so glad that Kyra is in our family!





0 comments:
Post a Comment