Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Early" Ultrasound

Although I am nearly 21 weeks, the hospital here has been so booked in their radiology department that I was not scheduled for my ultrasound until Friday.  However, Dax's Grandpa Gibbons recently passed away and his funeral is scheduled for Friday so I couldn't make a Friday appointment.  I got on a list to be called in case of cancellations and luckily they had one yesterday!

Kyra got to go play at Aunt Haley's and Hayden came with us to the ultrasound appointment.  Baby #3 is a GIRL!  We didn't have a secret hope for gender because we already have a boy and a girl.

I am starting to feel really good during the day.  At night (especially when I am lacking sleep, which seems to be always) I still feel nauseous, but not as severe as earlier in the pregnancy.  It makes sense now that I know I am having a girl.  I have been more sick with the 2 girls than I was with Hayden.  The baby is already kicking up a storm, and we are excited to meet her when she comes!

1 comments:

LeaDawn said...

Congrats! We are excited for this new addition to your family. I am glad you are feeling a little better.